A classic keg cup drinking ritual, flip cup is a staple drinking game of drinkers of all ages. It’s a simple but extremely competitive team (or 1-on-1 heads up) drinking game that brings the best out of its competitors.
Great way to get a group drunk’t
Name – Flip Cup
Things needed to play – Plastic cups, big table, and shit load of beer
Number of players needed - 2 or more
Type of Drinks – Beer
Object of the Game – Have each member of your team drink and flip their cup of beer before the other can do the same.
How to Play:
1. Split the players into two teams: if you have an odd number of competitors, one person on the shorthanded team can go twice.
2. Have the teams line up on each side of the table so that they face each other; 1 cup per person
3. Generally the game is played with the same amount of beer in the cup as a beer pong game (32oz over 10 cups), so about 1 16oz can of beer for every 5 cups. However, the game can be played with as much or little beer as the teams agree upon.
4. Once the game has been setup, choose your order can get ready to play!
1. The relay begins at one end of the table with the first two competitors cheersing and then drinking their cup of beer and then flipping it.
2. Every person must successfully (and sequentially) drink their beer and flip their cup onto its top. The first team to finish this relay wins!
1. Down and back – Rather than only going down the lineup once, everyone goes twice, hence down the line up and back again
2. Survivor – The losing team must eliminate one member per round for a set number of rounds or no more players left to eliminate!
Now that you know how to play, get out there, talk mad shit about the other team and get drunk’t!